About

A project of mine that tries to do something new everyday - be it drinking something new from Starbucks, trying new food from various restaurants, finishing a new book, watching a new tv show, a movie, or just chronicling my travels - this is it. This is my personal blog, and entails my personal goals.



I have a million passions, and with those passions, well, I intend to just share them to the world instead of putting it in a journal where only myself and maybe a few others could take a peek at it. This is my life, this is me. Enjoy the ride, please leave a comment if you wish!

1 Response to "About"

  1. Reymos says:
    March 16, 2011 at 9:28 PM

    Hello Ruby...Im happy to find another Pinoy who loves to travel. I would like to invite you to join a travel site that allows you to earn money... Ive been doing this "earning while going places" since 2007. No commitment at all.

    I know you love to write and wants to share your travelling experience with other people, then this is a good opportunity to promote the places you have visited in the past but also promoting our tourist attractions in the Philippines. Send me a message if you are interested.
    My eTravel Diary.

    Maraming salamat!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails